There is so much happening in my studio these days I thought it was high time I started documenting it all. I have a ton of creative pursuits planned for the coming year. Here are just a few:
- I have been accepted into the Toronto Beach Studio Tour and will be opening my home May 4-6, 2012 and showing my work. So, I will be painting my little heart out over the coming months.
- I am in the midst of a fabulous online course from successful UK designer Rachael Taylor called “The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design”.
- Subsequently working on a range of Surface Patterns to license.
- Continuing to create giclée prints for my business Meringue Inc.
- Continuing to create children’s wall art for my distributer CC aRt Children’s Décor.
- Enrolled in another online course beginning February 6th entitled “Bloom True” by the internationally celebrated painter Flora Bowley from Portland, OR.
- Undoubtedly will be working on a bunch of varied and interesting freelance design projects
Looking forward to sharing this journey with you and seeing what the year brings! Would love to hear your feedback.